- by Derek
Table Of Contents
- 1 A Step-By-Step Method To Calculate Stinging Nettle Root Dosage For Managing Your Erectile Problems!
- 2 What is Stinging Nettle Root?
- 3 How Does Stinging Nettle Root Improve Your Erections?
- 4 How To Find The Optimum Stinging Nettle Root Dosage For Improving Your Sex Life?
- 5 Step-By-Step Calculation Of Stinging Nettle Root Dosage
- 6 First Step
- 7 Second Step
- 8 Third Step
- 9 Fourth Step
A Step-By-Step Method To Calculate Stinging Nettle Root Dosage For Managing Your Erectile Problems!
When your erectile problems have refused to go away and decided to cling to you like a nasty weed, you need to find out what the best Stinging Nettle Root Dosage is!
Once you start using this herb, your erectile problems would have to loosen its hold on your sex life and leave you to enjoy your erections to the fullest. However, is it that easy to find the right dose of Stinging Nettle Root?
Well… I agree there is no ready answer to what the best dose of Stinging Nettle Root is. But, there is definitely a calculated way to reach the optimum dosage needed for you to get those strong, manly erections.
In this article, I will provide information about why using Stinging Nettle Root could be your way towards a sexually active life. I will also reveal a step-by-step method to arrive at the optimum dosage of this herb to keep your sexual problems away.
What is Stinging Nettle Root?
Don’t worry! It’s not going to sting you. But, it may sting your partner real hard by making your erections harder and stronger! The roots of this herb are used to prepare an extract that possesses strong erection boosting properties.
It has the potential to enhance your manly characteristics by supporting a healthy production of testosterone.
The results may vary from an improved ability to get a hard erection and a higher sex drive to stronger muscles and intense orgasms! If this has got you excited, why not go further to learn more about how does Stinging Nettle Root work to provide these benefits?
How Does Stinging Nettle Root Improve Your Erections?
- If your body doesn’t produce enough testosterone, getting an erection can become too difficult for you. Using the right Stinging Nettle Root Dosage could help you in such a case by promoting a higher testosterone secretion.
This herb has the potential to stimulate the adrenals and restore high testosterone levels thereby keeping your sex life at a higher level. 
- Stinging Nettle Root may work against not one or two but three compounds in your body that hamper your erectile function. These 3 compounds include aromatase, 5-Alpha-Reductase, and SHBG. This means it could most certainly help your testosterone levels stay at peak levels without getting destroyed or converted into a form that’s unusable during sex. 
- Stinging Nettle Tincture possesses natural medicinal properties that could protect you against the common causes of erectile difficulties such as diabetes and hypertension. It may act as an antidiabetic agent and lower your blood sugar levels and produce an antihypertensive effect to lower your blood pressure. This would certainly ensure your sex life makes a great progress towards stronger erections and orgasms.  
- Another benefit of using the right Stinging Nettle Root dosage is it could strengthen your sex organ. It is believed to work by acting as an antioxidant. It may inhibit the free radical damage to your penis thus maintaining its strength to stay erect and penetrate deeper. 
- This herb may act as an aphrodisiac and enhance your mental health. A lack of sex drive is a common cause of erectile difficulties. It can result in the loss of interest in sex and even prevent you from getting closer to your partner. This may cause strain in your personal relations.
Using Stinging Nettle Root extract could enhance your libido and arouse you sufficiently to get closer.
How To Find The Optimum Stinging Nettle Root Dosage For Improving Your Sex Life?
As promised, I will reveal to you the step-by-step procedure to calculate the most effective Stinging Nettle Root Dosage for supporting your erectile health. Follow the method given below to arrive at the most suitable dose for you depending on various parameters.
Step-By-Step Calculation Of Stinging Nettle Root Dosage
The first step is to simply begin with the recommended Stinging Nettle Root Dosage, which is half to one teaspoon twice a day. This is a standard dose that suits most men and could help them get stronger erections.
Ask yourself if you suffer from diabetes. This herb may produce a natural antidiabetic effect and lower your blood sugar levels. However, if you are already using insulin injections or anti-diabetic drugs, it’s advisable to lower the Stinging Nettle Root dosage.
You surely don’t want to suffer from extremely low blood sugar levels that might occur when the effect of the medications you are using is increased by the antidiabetic effect of Nettle Root.
If you do not suffer from diabetes, maintain the standard dose mentioned in step one.
Do you suffer from hypertension? If you are not sure, get your blood pressure checked. If you do suffer from this condition, you may have to lower the Stinging Nettle Root Dosage because the anti-hypertensive effect of this extract can cause a sharp dip in your blood pressure.
Wait for a week or so. If you find an improvement in your erections, continue with the same dose. Or else, raise the dose slightly.
It is entirely your choice whether you want to live a sex-less life as you have been or take steps to raise the excitement levels in your bedroom.
You can choose the first option if you ready to live a dull and boring life and want to deprive yourself of the benefits of sex like weight loss, improved mental health, and so on.
If you have decided to choose the second option, get yourself Stinging Nettle extract and start using it as recommended. Follow the steps for arriving at the right Stinging Nettle Root Dosage and use it regularly to be the master of your own sex life and erections!
If you have any questions regarding the Stinging Nettle Root Dosage, leave a comment below, and I will most certainly get back to you as quickly as I can.
Ciao for now,