Samsara Muira Puama Review – Can This Herb Fix Your Erectile Dysfunction?
In this article, Muira Puama Review, I do exactly that and review a product and herb that is widely used and spoken about by men seeking natural remedies for their erectile and sexual dysfunction. during this review, I address a few key factors explaining what the herb is and it’s functionality in relation to helping you to improve your sex life to a point where you get natural spontaneous erections – which is the real end goal of any man suffering from erection difficulties.
Samsara Muira Puama Review
Muira Puama Review – Product Overview
What Is Muira Puama?
Muira Puama is a Brazilian herb that is also known as Potency Wood and Marapuama and it is grown in the Amazonian rain forest regions of the South American nation and grows up to a height of 50 feet with the bark being the part that is commonly used for its medicinal properties.
The botanical name is Ptychopetalum and is traditionally used as a nerve tonic and an aphrodisiac to help restore your sexuality. It is said to have cognitive and anti-stress benefits as well as enhancing sex drive in both men and women.
You should not confuse or mistake this herb for Mucuna Pruriens, which is good for testosterone enhancement, reducing stress and helping with erection problems also.
Could Muira Puama Help Fix Your Erectile Problems?
In a word, yes, this herb is particularly good for when your libido is not quite at lusty levels but lacking and lagging behind and lower than what you would like it to be. With low sexual desire and poor libido being a symptom and cause of ED you can depend on this herb to help to get hard and horny! – It is after all not nicknamed Amazonian Viagra or Brazillian Viagra for no reason!.
The augmentation in your sex drive experienced by the herb is equally effective for both men and women and is derived from its nootropic effect of enhancing your levels of the neurotransmitters and brain chemicals associated with being in a state of sexual arousal , which are the cholinergic group of neurotransmitters.
This potent herb achieves this feat by acting as an inhibitor of the acetylcholinesterase enzyme , which is an enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine and thus leaving your brain chemistry with more of the lust-laden brain chemicals and neurotransmitters associated with being in a state of sexual arousal.
Muira Puama’s Effect On Men
A study on 262 men noted that 62% reported improvement in sex drive and libido, while 51% reported an improvement in their erectile dysfunction. The participants were taking 1000-1,500mg of The herb at a 4:1 concentrated extract for two weeks .
In another independent study on 100 men conducted by Dr Waynberg who was evaluating the effect of Muira Puama on the psychological effect of a condition known as sexual asthenia .
Sexual asthenia is the loss of libido and strength due to hypogonadism (low testosterone).
- 66% or 2 out of 3 participants noted an increase in the frequency of sexual intercourse.
- 70% reported an augmented sex drive and increase in their libido.
- 55% found greater rigidity in their erections during sex.
- 66% reported greater physical energy, reduced fatigue and better quality of sleep.
- Additionally, an increase in the intensity and frequency of morning wood was reported by the men.
- All 100 participants reported that the herb treated their condition of sexual asthenia effectively
- 90 of the 100 men reported greater sustainability of their erections during sexual intercourse.
Muira Puama Review – The Effect On The Fairer Sex
A study conducted on 202 post and premenopausal women taking 175mg of Muira Puama Extract at a concentrated strength of 4:1 and either 32mg or 96mg of Ginkgo Biloba noted improved scores on sexuality in almost 2 out of 3 participants (65%). The women reported an improvement in the regularity and frequency of erotic sexual thoughts including the enticement and enactment of such sexual fantasies.
The women also reported significant improvements in frequency of sexual intercourse and sexual satisfaction and were able to achieve an orgasm more easily and readily, including augmented intensity of their orgasms .
Samsara Muira Puama Review – The Pros
What I like about Samsara Muira Puama.
- It is a potent and powerful 20:1 concentrate!
- It is very affordable at the given price.
- The 8 ounce (226 gramms) Bag will last you a long time.
- You can share it with your wife or girlfriend to help her derive extra pleasure from sex.
- Scientifically and clinically proven to be effective at treating sexual dysfunction in both men and women.
- Could help you to get harder firmer and longer lasting erections!
- Easy to take in your smoothies, juices or shakes!
Samsara Muira Puama Review – The Cons
What I did not like about Samsara Muira Puama.
- It may take 2 weeks before you notice its effects.
- Appears to work better when taken with a supplement to aid circulation such as Ginkgo Biloba or a Nitric Oxide Enhancer such as L-Arginine.
These are only two minor negations to an otherwise herb that is known to be effective at boosting and enhancing sexuality in men as well as women all that is required is a little patience and perhaps an additional supplement to help it on its way!.
Samsara Muira Puama Review – The Final Verdict!
9/10 Buy it & Try it!. Muira Puama has been proven via various clinical trials to enhance the sexual pleasure of both men and women, helping men to get harder more rigid erections that last longer during sexual intercourse and to assist in regaining our mojo – our drive.
For our ladies, it helps them to gain greater more intense orgasms as well as increasing their sexual arousal by acting as a nootropic. This is quite clearly a sexual enhancement supplement that could help both you are your partner to start enjoying fun, fantastic and pleasurable sexual experiences.
I suggest that you buy some and try it out and not forgetting to share it with your wife and help bring back some of those loveable lusty moments!.
If you have any questions regarding this Muira Puama review, leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Ciao for now,
- J Waynberg,, 1995., Sexual Asthenia (Male)- Interests in Traditional Plant-Derived Medication. Ethno -pharmacology, March 1995.