- by Derek
Table Of Contents
How Much Nettle Root To Take To Get Powerful Erections?
Finding out How Much Nettle Root To Take is the most important thing you have to accomplish in case you want to get better erections. Regular use of Stinging Nettle Root extract could make a sea of change to the strength and penetrating power of your erections.
However, the results depend on how you use it; I mean the dosage and the frequency of use. You also need to learn the duration for which you can continue using this herb to achieve optimum results without developing any side effects.
Once you have gathered all the information, you can start using Nettle Root extract to improve your sexual abilities and protect your erectile health against the odds for year after year. But, before you can get to these benefits, you will have to spend a few minutes to read how exactly you to best use this extract.
Read on to find all about the recommended dosage, frequency, and the duration of use of Stinging Nettle Root to derive optimum erection boosting benefits.
What Is Nettle Root?
Nettle Root is a nasty, thorny, and stinging plant! Yes, it is all that! That’s why; it is also called a Stinging Nettle! It might prick you and give you some pain if you are not careful while handling the parts of this plant!
But, beneath such harsh and painful thorns lays a great helping nature!
Stinging Nettle has hidden within itself a range of medicinal ingredients that could help you get powerful erections naturally. In case, you happen to handle the plant and get yourself pricked while doing so, it won’t take you long to forget the pain if you consume the extract prepared from it.
Because the erection boosting potential of this herb could make your erections hard and strong enough to keep you at the peak of sexual pleasure, and satisfaction.
Let’s discuss more about how this herb works to provide you these benefits.
The Erections Boosting Properties Of Nettle Root
- Nettle Root could enhance your erectile health by supporting a higher testosterone production by your adrenal glands.
- It could also act as an aphrodisiac and stimulate sexual thoughts in your mind thus resulting in an adequate sexual arousal needed for an erection to occur.
- The aromatase inhibitor effect of this herb would inhibit the conversion of your male sex hormone into a female sex hormone. This could ensure your penis receives a higher amount of testosterone during intercourse making your organ stand hard and erect! 
- Most men develop erectile problems because the testosterone produced by their adrenals is rendered ineffective when it binds to SHBG the Sex hormone binding globulin. By binding to SHBG itself, Nettle Root could keep your testosterone freely available thereby improving your erectile health. 
- Similarly, it may also block 5a-reductase, an enzyme known to convert testosterone into a sexually inefficient compound called DHT. This would make your testosterone more effective in allowing you to get stronger erections. 
How Much Nettle Root To take To Derive These Erection-Boosting Benefits?
I told you earlier that you might have to bear with some pain if you touch this plant rather carelessly. However, you need not bear even minimal pain as the extract of this plant has been already made available to you by Lost Empire Herbs.
The extract is pure and contains all the medicinal ingredients of the plant.
Since this extract is pure, you would derive great sexual benefits by taking it in a dose of just half or one teaspoon. The recommended frequency of Nettle Root dosage is twice a day.
These doses should preferably be taken at night, before bedtime, and after breakfast. The dose may be raised gradually to enhance your results.
Also, the real secret for enjoying faster and better results lays in how you consume the product. What you need to do it place the powder under your tongue and let it dissolve on its own.
This is the most effective way of using Nettle Root extract as it allows for the rapid absorption of the ingredients into the blood and helps you derive better results in a shorter duration.
In case, you don’t like the taste of the powder, you can mix it in a glass of water and drink it.
How Long And How Much Nettle Root To Take?
The duration of use and change in the dosage of Nettle Root depends on various factors as discussed below:
- If you suffer from a chronic disorder such as prostate cancer or benign enlargement of prostate, you may raise the dose of this tincture and use it over a longer duration. The anti-cancer properties of this herb could restore the health of this gland and inhibit the worsening of sexual complaints linked to these conditions. 
- The duration and How Much Nettle Root To Take depends on the severity of your sexual problems. The worse the problem, the higher should be the dose and the longer should be the duration of use.
- Lower the dose of Nettle Root or stop using it temporarily in case you develop any side effects such as drowsiness, or giddiness. These symptoms may occur due to the blood pressure and blood sugar lowering effects of this extract. 
Another factor to remember for determining how much Nettle Root to take is your intentions! If you think you are done with having sex, you may stop using Nettle Root.
But, I am sure that’s never the case with any man!
It is virtually impossible for us men to feel we are done with having sex. We want to live a sexually active life irrespective of our age, or how much of it we have already enjoyed! So, don’t hesitate to keep using Nettle Root for as long as you desire and as long as you want to have sex!
If you have any questions regarding How Much Nettle Root To Take, leave a comment below, and I will be sure to get back to you as quickly as I can.
Ciao for now,