Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is The Optimum Dong Quai Dosage For The Management Of Erectile Problems?
- 2 What Is Dong Quai?
- 3 Dong Quai For Managing Erectile Difficulties
- 4 What Is The Most Appropriate Dong Quai Dosage?
- 5 Dong Quai Dosage For Men Using Anticoagulants
- 6 Dong Quai Dosage For Elderly Men
- 7 Prostate Cancer
- 8 Dong Quai Dosage – The Conclusion
What Is The Optimum Dong Quai Dosage For The Management Of Erectile Problems?
If you are struggling to cope with erectile difficulties, you may be able to overcome this problem by taking the right Dong Quai Dosage. Dong Quai is a Chinese herb that could offer numerous sexual benefits to men as well as women.
This herb may produce a regulatory effect on men’s sexual functions and correct the abnormalities responsible for causing erectile difficulties and early ejaculation. There are various ways to consume Dong Quai. It may be consumed in the form of powder, tea, or tincture.
However, if you want to derive faster results in a shorter duration, you must use the optimum Dong Quai Dosage. Determining the healthy dose based on your age, the severity of your sexual problems and other medications you are taking may ensure a higher effectiveness of Dong Quai with a lesser risk of any adverse effects. Let us have a look at the benefits of Dong Quai for the men suffering from erectile difficulties and its dosage.
What Is Dong Quai?
Dong Quai, also called Angelica Sinensis, is a plant that grows widely in China and other parts of Asia. It belongs to the botanical family, Umbelliferae. It features delicate, and beautiful clustered heads of tiny fragrant flowers. These flowers usually bloom from May until August. These flowers and the stringy, brownish roots of this plant that are characterized by a bitter-sweet taste may possess a range of essential nutrients and medicinal compounds.
These compounds could help to enhance the health of men and regulate their sexual functions thus inhibiting erectile problems and early ejaculation. Here is a brief discussion about the beneficial effects of Dong Quai on your erectile function.
Dong Quai For Managing Erectile Difficulties
- Dong Quai contains a high amount of ferulic acid.  Ferulic acid could produce a strong antioxidant effect and protect your penis against the damage caused by free radicals. This may help to avoid erectile problems and early ejaculation and even improve your fertility by promoting your sperm count. 
- The strong anti-ageing effect of Dong Quai could help to inhibit the deteriorating effect of advancing age on your sexual abilities. It may slow down the degenerative changes in your penile region and help you get harder erections even during your old age. 
- Dong Quai is a blood-building herb. It may improve the supply of oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body including your penis.
- It may enable you to get a hard erection by filling your penis completely with blood during sexual intercourse.
- Dong Quai could regulate the levels of male hormones. It improves your level of testosterone while lessening the production of estrogens in your body. This could help to block the decline in your sexual abilities due to a hormonal imbalance. 
- Dong Quai may act as an aphrodisiac. It could promote your sexual desire and give a much-needed boost to your libido.
- Dong Quai is a natural detoxifying agent. It could help in the elimination of harmful toxins accumulated in your body. This could help to protect the structure and enhance the function of your penis and thus, improve your ability to get a good hard erection.
What Is The Most Appropriate Dong Quai Dosage?
The recommended way to start using Dong Quai is with its standard recommended dose of one gram once or twice a day. Most men could derive the desired results by using this Dong Quai Dosage. You may be able to experience an improvement in your sexual abilities within 4 to 6 weeks of using this dose.
You may change the dose depending on the results achieved. For example, if you are not satisfied with the response, you may raise the dose slightly. Also, if you are content with the kind of erections and orgasms you are getting, you may taper the dose slowly. There are a few other circumstances that may require you to change the Dong Quai Dosage as given below:
Dong Quai Dosage For Men Using Anticoagulants
If you are using blood thinning or anticoagulant drugs like warfarin, and heparin; you may have to lower the Dong Quai Dosage. The blood building ability of Dong Quai may clash with the anticoagulant ability of the blood thinning drugs resulting in serious consequences. This could be avoided by lowering the dose of Dong Quai.
Dong Quai Dosage For Elderly Men
The severity of erectile difficulties often rises with age. The standard dose of Dong Quai may not be sufficient to bring about the desired results. If you are over 50 and want to maintain or enhance your sexual function, you may take a higher Dong Quai Dosage.
If you are suffering from prostate cancer, it is best to avoid using Dong Quai until you have completely recovered from the illness. If the cancer is in the initial stages and has not spread to the surrounding or distant organs, you may take a very low dose of Dong Quai under medical supervision.
Dong Quai Dosage – The Conclusion
Your struggle with trying to get a hard erection may soon come to an end. The problems caused by erectile difficulties could be numerous. An inability to get erections could hamper your personal relations and even result in low self-esteem. There is no need for you to continue suffering under the reins of erectile difficulties and its effect on your personal life.
All these problems could be overcome by taking the correct Dong Quai Dosage. Just take the decision to start using this herb in the recommended dosage and begin a new phase of intense sexuality and harder erections in your life.
If you have any questions about the best Dong Quai Dosage, leave a comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Ciao for now,