The Nettle Tincture Benefits For Men Suffering From Erectile Difficulties Revealed Here!
Do you know the secret behind the immense Nettle tincture benefits that may help to improve your sexual performance? This secret lies in the unique ability of this plant in supporting the testosterone levels in your body. I need not tell you why testosterone is so important for having a good erection and sexual satisfaction.
Testosterone is a natural hormonal aid that is produced in the body of men. That is why; it is popularly called the male hormone. It is responsible for most of the masculine features including bulky muscles, a higher strength and stamina as well as the sexual desire and the ability to get an erection.
So, you can understand how the life would be for a man whose body doesn’t produce enough of this hormone! If you are a victim of low testosterone production, then all you need to do is avail the potential Nettle Tincture Benefits to win back your masculinity. In this article, we will discuss what is Nettle Tincture and the secret behind its potential to support testosterone production in your body.
What Is Nettle Tincture?
Nettle tincture is a concentrated liquid obtained from the plant, stinging nettle. Stinging nettle, sometimes called Nettle root, is a medicinal plant that may provide an array of beneficial effects for men.
The botanical name of this plant is Urtica dioica. It is called stinging nettle because of the stinging sensation felt when we touch or brush against the plant. This stinging sensation occurs due to the hairy structures on the stem and leaves of this plant called trichomes.
Ancient texts related to the traditional herbal medicine have upheld the nettle tincture benefits as one of the most effective ways to manage sexual problems in men. In recent years, elaborate scientific studies and clinical trials have reaffirmed the potential of Nettle tincture in the management of male impotence. Let us have a look at the efficiency of Nettle tincture for potentially managing erectile difficulties.
Nettle Tincture Benefits
- Scientists have isolated almost 50 medicinal compounds in the Nettle root. It has been found to possess bioactive constituents such as sterols, acetylcholine, oleanol acid, histamine, flavonol, and glycosides. It also contains six forms of isolectins. The nettle tincture benefits may be largely attributed to the presence of these compounds in it. They could produce a stimulatory effect on the endocrinal system thus may support and optimize healthy testosterone levels
- The six isolectins present in Stinging nettle may block testosterone from binding with the sex hormone binding globulin (SHGB) that is responsible for regulating the balance of hormones in your body. However, due to the affinity of SHGB to testosterone, the amount of this male hormone available to be utilized during a sexual performance is reduced. This can have an adverse effect on your erectile function.
The various Nettle tincture benefits such as the possible inhibition of the binding of SHGB with testosterone may ensure the entire amount of this hormone is available for the body to help you get a hard erection .
Lignans, a form of polysaccharides present in Nettle tincture are possibly responsible for this effect of the herb. It binds to the sex hormone thus stopping it from attaching to the globulin thus optimizing the amount of free testosterone available in the cells.
- The Nettle tincture benefits include its action on dihydrotestosterone. It may inhibits the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone by inhibiting the production of a chemical needed for this conversion. This could increases the net amount of testosterone in the body thereby potentially increasing your sexual powers, stamina, strength, and erectile function .
- Nettle tincture contains Serotonin, and acetylcholine that boost the functions of the glands that may have a direct effect on the production of testosterone. It stimulates the secretion of testosterone and thus, increases your sexual desire and may allow you to get harder erections.
It could also ensure proper arousal and increase your chances of getting a good erection. It may also help you to maintain the erection for a longer duration. Hence, it is also used for managing early endings. The optimised testosterone production could help to manage the other causes of poor erections such a low sperm count and motility.
- As an added advantage, the Nettle tincture benefits may include its ability to support your energy levels, control mood, and assist the growth and development of muscles. It may also sustain the bone mass thus avoiding complications caused due to the loss of bone mineral density.
Some More Nettle Tincture Benefits
- Nettle root may reduce your risk of poor prostate health.
- It may be used for the management and suppression of benign enlargement of the prostate gland 
- It may enhance the function of your urinary system and stimulate the elimination of toxic substances from your body
- It is possible that Nettle Tincture Benefits the men with male pattern baldness. Its apparent ability to suppress the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone may help in managing hair loss.
If I have to pick any one single herb for men troubled with erectile difficulties, then stinging Nettle would undoubtedly be the top contender. Nettle tincture obtained from this plant has a unique ability to optimise the functions of the endocrinal system of your body thus potentially enhancing your sexual function.
Its regular use will may help you derive the immense Nettle Tincture Benefits and support your ability to get a hard erection. It could maximise your sexual pleasure by allowing you to maintain your erections for longer and ending it with a rather pleasurable orgasm!.
If you have any questions about Nettle tincture benefits, leave a comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Ciao for now