Table Of Contents
- 1 Simple Facts About Cistanche Tubulosa And Its Action For Improving Erectile Function
- 2 Cistanche Tubulosa Review
- 3 What Is Cistanche Tubulosa?
- 4 Management Of Erectile Difficulties Using Cistanche Tubulosa
- 5 Enhances Your Sexual Vitality
- 6 Cistanche Tubulosa As An Aphrodisiac
- 7 Enhances Your Brain Function
- 8 Supports Your Kidney Function
- 9 What Are The Pros Of Cistanche Tubulosa?
- 10 What Are The Cons Of Cistanche Tubulosa?
- 11 Cistanche Tubulosa – The Final Verdict!
Simple Facts About Cistanche Tubulosa And Its Action For Improving Erectile Function
Cistanche Tubulosa has been used since ancient times as a natural remedy for improving men’s sexual potency. The ancient people from China and India built up a lot of intelligence about how to extract the medicinal benefits from nature’s herbs through several generations.
Through the evolutionary use of the herbs, they became aware of how Cistanche Tubulosa could be their remedy for managing their sexual problems even though there were no labs and Guinea pigs to explain this during those times! Hundreds of years of experimentation with trials and errors helped them develop the reliable ways to use this wonderful herb.
Recently, clinical experiments and laboratory tests have documented what the ancient men perhaps knew. These studies have indicated that Cistanche Tubulosa could be used to manage poor erectile health. Let us see how this herb may act on your body to help enhance your erectile function.
Cistanche Tubulosa Review
- Product: Cistanche Organic Dual Extract
- Price: $59.99
- Guaranteed: Yes.
- My Rating: 9.5/10
- Dosage: The recommended dose of Cistanche Tubulosa is about half or one teaspoon, which is equivalent to one or two grams of the herb, per day. It may be consumed directly or added to warm water, or other healthy drinks.
- Best Place To Buy: Lost Empire Herbs
- Good For: Cistanche Tubulosa may be used by men to overcome erectile problems and early ejaculation caused due to nervous system problems. It may also be suitable for managing sexual problems caused due to kidney disorders, poor circulation, and low testosterone.
What Is Cistanche Tubulosa?
Cistanche Tubulosa, sometimes called Rou Cong Rong, is a popular Chinese herb that has a long history of use for medicinal purposes.
It is a yellow, hyacinth flower growing widely in China as well as other countries including Africa, Iran, India, and Mongolia. It was largely used as an aphrodisiac by men who experienced a decline in their sexual desire. It was believed to possess several other medicinal properties that could help men improve their erectile abilities. Here’s how this herb could act on your body to help you manage your erectile difficulties in a safe and effective way.
Management Of Erectile Difficulties Using Cistanche Tubulosa
Enhances Your Sexual Vitality
Cistanche Tubulosa contains echinacoside and acteoside, which could have the ability to enliven and support your sexual health. It works by promoting the release of nitrous oxide that may promote the blood flow into the penis and help you get a hard erection.
Cistanche Tubulosa As An Aphrodisiac
Cistanche Tubulosa was traditionally used as a libido-boosting herb. Ancient men were believed to rely on it whenever they felt their sexual life was taking a backseat. They could regain their interest in sexual intercourse by using Cistanche Tubulosa.
Latest scientific trials have documented the aphrodisiac action of this herb. It could work by promoting the production of neurotransmitters in the brain. This may result in an improved mood thus boosting your sex drive.
So, if you too have started feeling that the sexual spark and intimacy is fading from your bedroom, you may use Cistanche Tubulosa to bring the bright colours of lust and love back in your life. 
Enhances Your Brain Function
Your brain decides what you do, how you do it when you do it, and whether you want to do it. This dominance of brain could be experienced even in your sexual activities. Your brain plays a role in regulating your sex drive, arousal as well as erections and ejaculation by sending proper signals to your penis.
If you want to enjoy hard erections, your brain should be able to function optimally. Using Cistanche Tubulosa could be of great help in this regard. It could support the brain function and thus, improve your sex drive and arousal. It may also enable proper transmission of impulses to the penis thus allowing you to get strong erections. 
Supports Your Kidney Function
The primary function of the kidneys is to eliminate excess water and toxins from the body. Renal disorders such as kidney stones, renal failure, and renal ischemia may reduce the ability of this organ to remove the waste products from the body resulting in their accumulation in different tissues and body cavities.
This may lead to serious consequences such as hypertension, and heart problems, both of which are the common causes of erectile difficulties.
You may avoid these consequences by using Cistanche Tubulosa. This herb could improve the renal functions and inhibit the accumulation of excess water and toxic metabolites in your body. It could also suppress the complications of kidney disorders and restore your ability to get an erection. 
What Are The Pros Of Cistanche Tubulosa?
- Cistanche Tubulosa from Lost Empire Herbs is grown organically to provide a pure and the higher quality of the herb to you. It is cultivated on the Tibetan plateau and later, the extract is obtained from the herb using water and alcohol. The process of cultivation and preparation could mean the final product has retained the bioactive compounds and nutrients of the herb needed to enhance your ability to get a hard erection.
- Cistanche Tubulosa from Lost Empire Herbs provides a higher percentage of the total phenylethanoid glycosides, along with a higher amount of Echinacosides. This could help you to derive faster results for managing your sexual problems. 
- It may contain a high amount of Aceteosides, which could improve your overall health and boost your sexual function.
What Are The Cons Of Cistanche Tubulosa?
Cistanche Tubulosa is slightly bitter and salty to taste. You may add it to water or any healthy drink of your choice to mask the unpleasant taste.
Cistanche Tubulosa – The Final Verdict!
9.5/10 Buy It And Try It. Adding water or any drink to Cistanche Tubulosa may mask the bitter, unpleasant taste of this herb. But, once this herb starts acting on your body, it may not mask your sexual problems to give you a false sense of relief. It may actually block the problem completely. It could work at the cellular levels and remove the root cause of erectile difficulties so that you may enjoy sexual intercourse and attain pleasurable orgasms. I suggest that you may start using Cistanche Tubulosa to gift yourself with the aphrodisiac and erection-boosting powers of this herb.
If you have any questions about the action of Cistanche Tubulosa, leave a comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Ciao for now,