Table Of Contents
Nettle Root Benefits That Can Help You Manage Your Erectile Health Naturally
Most men do not know the hidden nettle root benefits that can empower their sexual abilities. They are not aware of how this wild plant can bring the wild craze back in their sexual performance and help them forget they ever suffered poor erectile function.
This plant is enriched with several powerful medicinal compounds that can help to counter the problems known to cause sexual dysfunction. If you are eager to know the nettle root benefits for men, simply read on and feel amazed at this wonder of nature.
What Is Nettle Root?
Nettle root, also called Urtica dioica, is a wild plant that belongs to the family, Urticaceae. Initially indigenous to the Africa and some Asian countries, it is now located in most parts of the temperate zones. This herb has been used traditionally for improving ‘male health.’
Recent years have witnessed a surge in the use of this herb as a natural remedy for enhancing male sexual function. It has been commonly used for managing erectile health, and premature ejaculation.
The health benefits of nettle root and its mechanism of action for assisting poor erectile function are discussed below.
Nettle Root Benefits For Managing Erectile Health
- The levels of testosterone in your body is the most important factor that can determine your sexual ability. This hormone is needed by your body during all the phases of sexual intercourse including arousal, erection, ejaculation, and orgasm.
- It increases your sexual desire and enables maximum sexual arousal before the prime activity. It also allows you to get a hard erection and helps you maintain it for a longer duration thus ensuring the highest sexual satisfaction.
However, most men are unable to achieve even the first stage of sexual activity simply because their body is unable to produce enough amounts of this hormone. This is the foundation based on which men have been using nettle root for managing their sexual problems.
- The primary nettle root benefits include its ability to increase the production of testosterone. It regulates the functions of the glands that produce this hormone and allows a smooth sailing experience during sexual activity. Nettle root increases your sexual desire and helps you get a hard erection all through its single action on the glands producing testosterone! .
- But, nettle root doesn’t stop here. It knows that just ensuring enough secretion of testosterone may not suffice because there are various ways by which this hormone may become ineffective.
So, to make sure your body utilises testosterone where it is needed the most, it takes a step further by acting as a 5- reductase inhibitor. It blocks the effect of 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that can convert testosterone into dihydrotestosterone thus reducing the circulating levels of testosterone available for getting an erection.
By blocking the activity of the 5-alpha-reductase, it suppresses the reduction in the levels of testosterone and helps you bounce back with greater sexual powers.
- The nettle root benefits include its aromatase inhibitor effect. It has the ability to block the action of an enzyme called aromatase, which converts testosterone into a female hormone, estrogen, causing much less testosterone left for erectile functions such as helping you to get a good hard erection. Nettle root suppresses aromatase from turning male hormones into female hormones and thus, preserves your manhood while restoring love and romance in your personal life.
- The nettle root benefits for the men suffering from poor erectile health can also be attributed to the presence of lignans in it. Lignans interfere with SHBG or the Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin thereby inhibiting it from getting attached to testosterone. This can result in a marked improvement in the amount of this hormone circulating in the body thus enabling you to get a hard erection .
- Nettle root can also improve the health of your prostate, a gland that surrounds the urethra. An enlargement of the prostate gland can result in several urinary complaints such as an inability to initiate the flow of urine, interrupted urination, burning while passing urine, and a feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder.
These symptoms occur due to the pressure exerted by the enlarged prostate on the urethra. An enlarged prostate gland can affect your sexual functions by causing pain, and discomfort. It can cause intense pain your penis during sexual intercourse.
The use of nettle root can be of great benefit in this regard. This plant can reduce the prostatic enlargement and thus, provide relief from the troublesome symptoms of prostatic enlargement. This can allow you to concentrate on your sexual performance and help you get a nice strong erection.
Some Other Nettle Root Benefits
- Nettle root is a powerful herbal supplement for men. It contains a range of essential nutrients including Scopoletin, daucosterol, and stigmasterol. It also provides a rich source of glycosides such as Beta-sitosterol, and Lignans such as neoolivil, pinoresinol, and isolariciresinol.
- It also contains a high amount of vitamin C that produces a strong antioxidant effect and protects the penis and its surrounding structures such as the nerves, blood vessels, and muscles against free radical damage. This can help to preserve your sexual abilities even during older age .
- The use of nettle root benefits the men with prostatic cancer. It can even reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
It is astonishing to know that this simple-looking plant could do such wonders to your sexual health. The immense nettle root benefits can pull you out from the deep, dark world of poor erectile health and bring the light of renewed sexual powers and better health into your life.
It can empower your sexual performance by ensuring your body produces a higher amount of testosterone while making sure it is not wasted away for other less important functions. It treasures all the testosterone produced in your body to be used during a sexual performance and thus, helps you get a hard erection with ease!
If you have any questions about the nettle root benefits, leave a comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Ciao for now,