Table Of Contents
Know The Right Shilajit Powder Dosage Before You Use It For Your Erectile Problems
Do you know the right Shilajit Powder Dosage? If not, then wait for a while before you start using it for managing your sexual problems. Most people think that natural remedies prepared from herbs or herbo-minerals can be used without much consideration to its dose. However, this is not true.
If you want to enjoy the best results without any side effects, it is important that you use Shilajit in a right dose based on your age, overall health, and the severity of your sexual problem. So, before you plan to use Shilajit Powder, read this article to know its effect on your body and its optimum dosage for improving your sexual health.
What Is Shilajit Powder?
Shilajit is a herbo-mineral preparation prepared from a sticky substance found in the rocks of the Himalayan mountain ranges. It has developed over several centuries from the gradual decomposition of the plant matter.
It has been commonly used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for the management of a range of acute and chronic illnesses and poor erectile health is one of them. Let us have a look at the positive effects of Shilajit Powder on your sexual health and overall well-being.
The Benefits Of Shilajit Powder For Managing Erectile Problems
- Degenerative changes in the heart and brain are commonly associated with poor erectile health. These conditions occur due to the damage to the heart and brain cells as a result of degenerative changes occurring due to advancing age. It may affect your erectile abilities by affecting the function of these vital organs.
Using the right Shilajit Powder Dosage could help you to preserve your erectile function by protecting these organs against degeneration. 
- The antioxidant potential of Shilajit Powder could help to protect your sexual organs from the oxidative damage. This may inhibit damage to the penis and restore your ability to get an erection.
Fulvic acid present in Shilajit Powder may contribute to its antioxidant potential. It could enhance your sexual health by inhibiting free radical damage to the penile region and even lessen the buildup of Tau protein that is known to trigger damage to the healthy cells in the brain and other vital organs.
- Testosterone, a primary sex hormone in men, may get a great boost with regular use of Shilajit Powder. Most men with erectile difficulties have a low level of this hormone. Shilajit Powder may support healthy testosterone levels thereby boosting your sexual health as well as your stamina, endurance, and vitality. This would support you to get a strong and satisfying erection. 
- The use of the right Shilajit Powder Dosage may contribute to a slower aging process and better longevity. This herb-mineral remedy is rich in Fulvic acid, which could act as a strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. It may inhibit cellular damage in your penis and improve its longevity, thus keeping up your sexual health even during your older age. 
- Iron deficiency anaemia is a lesser known cause of erectile problems. This condition is the result of a diet that is devoid of sufficient amounts of Iron or an excessive blood loss. It can also occur due to the inability of the intestine to absorb iron.
The initial symptoms of Iron deficiency anaemia include fatigue, coldness of the hands and feet, weakness, frequent headaches, and irregular heartbeats. However, when left untreated, it may affect your overall health and cause other complications such as a poor erectile health, oedema, and breathing difficulties.
Using the right Shilajit Powder Dosage may help you to counter this problem by providing a rich content of iron to your body. It may inhibit sexual problems and the other complications of iron deficiency anaemia. 
The Recommended Shilajit Powder Dosage For Erectile Difficulties
Men are usually advised to use 1 gram or half a teaspoon of Shilajit Powder daily for managing erectile difficulties effectively. You can modify the dose slowly depending on the results you achieve.
However, I would advise you to wait for at least 2 weeks once you start using the standard Shilajit Powder Dosage to allow it sufficient time to act on your body and manage the underlying conditions. You may raise the dose slightly if you do not notice the desired results after this period.
How To Modify The Shilajit Powder Dosage?
- If you are prescribed any antidiabetic and antihypertensive drugs, it is advisable to lower the Shilajit Powder Dosage as it may lessen the blood sugar and blood pressure significantly and cause hypoglycemia and hypotension, respectively.
- If you suffer from gout, you may use this remedy in a lower dose as it can raise the level of uric acid in the blood and worsen the symptoms of gout.
- Men above the age of 50 may use Shilajit Powder in a higher dose for better and faster results.
- Men suffering from a condition called hemochromatosis, or a higher level of iron in the blood, should use Shilajit Powder in a lower dose.
If you think your sexual health has declined drastically, you would not like to take a lower Shilajit Powder Dosage as it may not support your efforts to manage your erectile problems. You will agree that there is no point in being a miser in this regard.
At the same time, there is really no need to become greedy and take a very large dose of this remedy as it might just make you prone to develop some side effects. If you want to take the full advantage of the innumerable benefits of Shilajit, try to achieve a balance between a not too high and a not too low dose.
I suggest that you start using the right Shilajit Powder Dosage based on the factors discussed above to manage your sexual problems in a safe and effective manner and help you bring back those fun times in your bedroom!
If you have any queries about Shilajit Powder Dosage, leave a comment below, and I will reply back to you as quickly as I possibly can.
Ciao for now,