Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Dosage To Derive The Spirulina Benefits For Men Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction
- 2 What Is Spirulina?
- 3 What Are The Spirulina Benefits For Men For Treating Erectile Dysfunction?
- 4 Some More Spirulina Benefits For Men….
- 5 Recommended Dosage To Obtain Maximum Spirulina Benefits For Men Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction
Best Dosage To Derive The Spirulina Benefits For Men Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction
The best way to ensure your body can reap the Spirulina benefits for men is to know its optimum dose. Spirulina is undoubtedly the most nutritious superfood that provides a high concentration of several vitamins, minerals, and medicinal compounds.
It can provide great support to your body as well as your sexual function and enable you to get a hard erection with ease.
However, it is important to know its right dose so that the results become noticeable in a shorter duration of time without the development of any side effects.
Let us have a look at some of the best Spirulina benefits for men for treating erectile dysfunction and its appropriate dosage depending on your age, the intensity of your sexual problem, and your overall health.
What Is Spirulina?
Spirulina is one of the nature’s most nutritious, and concentrated superfood. This fungus can provide a powerful antioxidant activity than most fruits and vegetables. Spirulina offers a rich source of several vitamins and minerals, which makes it your perfect anti-aging and erection-boosting supplement.
Here are some of the scientifically proven Spirulina benefits for men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
What Are The Spirulina Benefits For Men For Treating Erectile Dysfunction?
- Spirulina is rich in powerful phytonutrients, which assist your body in fighting against cancer-causing agents. It can destroy the cancer cells and prevent the development of cancer mass in the healthy organs such as your liver, lungs, and colon.
It can reduce your risk of prostate cancer and thus, prevent pressure on the penile region due to an enlarged cancer mass in this gland. This property of Spirulina makes it a great supplement for preventing erectile dysfunction associated with cancer. 
- Spirulina powder is incredibly high in proteins and offers a natural source of powerful antioxidants, amino acids, and other nutrients. It contains vitamins A, B, C, and K as well as minerals like Calcium, Iron, Sodium and Copper. These Spirulina benefits for men can ensure a proper supply of essential nutrients to your body and thus, help you in preventing erectile dysfunction arising due to a nutritional deficiency.
- If you think that Spirulina benefits for men are limited to these; then, you would be pleased to know that there is much more to spirulina that what we have discussed so far. The Spirulina benefits also include its ability to boost your metabolism.
It helps in increasing the rate at which the fats are burnt in the body thus allowing you to lose more weight with much less effort. It also works as an appetizer and creates a sense of satiety when on a low-calorie diet. This reduces your urge to eat, and aids in faster weight loss.
These properties of Spirulina can allow you to overcome obesity, which is the most common condition affecting men suffering from erectile dysfunction. The anti-obesity action of Spirulina can also help to reduce the risk of hypertension, and diabetes, which are linked to the development of sexual problems. 
- Spirulina works as an anti-hypertensive agent and helps in lowering your blood pressure. It contains a pigment called Phycocyanin, which produces a strong anti-hypertensive effect. It also helps in preventing the complications of hypertension like erectile dysfunction, heart attack, stroke, peripheral vascular disease, and stroke.
This blood pressure lowering effect can allow for a smoother flow of blood into your penis during sexual intercourse and thus, help you to get good hard erections. 
- Spirulina reduces the blood triglyceride and cholesterol levels thus preventing dyslipidemia responsible for reducing your ability to get an erection. 
Some More Spirulina Benefits For Men….
- Detoxifies the blood thus optimizing the functions of the organs including your penis
- Controls blood sugar levels and reduces the risk of diabetes, which is a common cause of male sexual disorders.
- Removes heavy metals from the body that can cause significant damage to your penis
Recommended Dosage To Obtain Maximum Spirulina Benefits For Men Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction
The best way to start using Spirulina is to take it in a dose of 1/4 to ½ teaspoon per day. The dose can be increased to one or two tablespoons a day after a few days. However, you may have to increase or decrease the dose in certain cases as disused below:
- Men above the age of 50 are advised to take this supplement in a slightly higher dose to derive Spirulina benefits for men in a shorter period.
- Spirulina is a protein-rich superfood containing essential amino acids like phenylalanine. Though amino acids are highly beneficial for increasing your muscle mass and supporting the body’s repair processes, it can cause a few complications in the patients who suffer from phenylketonuria.
Phenylketonuria is a rare genetic disorder, which occurs due to the inability of the body to metabolize phenylalanine, as a result of which it builds up in the brain, resulting in damage. Hence, if you are suffering from phenylketonuria, it is best to start using Spirulina in a very low dose.
- If you develop an allergic reaction to Spirulina, reduce its dose. You can increase the dose gradually once the body adapts to this fungus.
- If you suffer from severe erectile dysfunction with a history of repeated failures to get an erection, use Spirulina in a higher dose.
The super-nutritious Spirulina can bring your hidden sexual powers to the forefront by clearing the disorders that have caused erectile dysfunction. This fungus can provide protection against several conditions including diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, high cholesterol, and cancer that can reduce your ability to get an erection.
These Spirulina benefits for men will support your efforts to get an erection and help you enjoy a top performance in the bedroom.
So, what are you waiting for? Calculate the best dose of this fungus based on your age and other factors discussed above and start using it to enjoy the multiple benefits of this supplement for lighting a spark of intense sexuality in your bedroom.
If you have any question about Spirulina benefits for men, leave a comment below, and I will reply back to you as quickly as I can.
Ciao for now,